Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PSA - Website unavailable

The good news - catinaboxstudio.com is moving to a new site, which will allow me to keep things there a bit more up-to-date, including the 'What's on the Easel' page.

The bad news - it's going to take a few days to make the switch, and in the meantime the site is inaccessible. So if you stop by and get GoDaddy's generic site please don't panic (I'm expecting a world-wide uprising with my site being down of course), it will be back in a few days.

In the meantime you can look at a sneak peek of the new site at:

http://www.catinaboxstudio.moonfruit.com/

And for those of you who want something to look at... here's a random recent page from my sketchbook (demonstrating that I do draw 'stuff' between the 'bigger stuff' that I feel is good for posting on the blog!)

Autumn fairie and fawn (c) Pam Boutilier
Pumpkins! (c) Pam Boutilier

~ Pam

No comments: