Saturday, April 10, 2010

The days fly by but the months slip through my fingers

I'm a louse for not posting more - I'll blame it on work, preparing for taxes, things going on at home... but really I've just been in a bit of an art funk for the past month. The weather has been that typical in between I-can't-make-up-my-mind-if-I-want-to-be-winter-or-spring (as in little daffodils and crocuses peeking up one day, doused in snow the next, then clear and growing again the next). I've been mentally in-between as well, I guess.

But just as the weather is finally making up it's mind (and those darn little crocuses are some hardy buggers!) I am getting more settled and getting down to tackling all of the things I've put off for the last month or two.

And so here's a wee start on the art side - a little ink/water painting of Nessie the Noisy.

Nessie's Gaze 4.5 x 6" Ink/Watercolour paper

Enjoy! I promise I'll start posting regularly again soon!

~ Pam

No comments: