Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Art Fair

The Glenwood Springs 48th Annual Fall Art Fair is going on right now. This year I'm exhibiting two pieces:


"Rosie" Whiteboard (c) Pam Boutilier

"Can't you see we're napping here?" Pastel (c) Pam Boutilier

I won't get down to Glenwood myself until Saturday, but I'm so excited to see all the beautiful artwork!! I'll take some pictures of the event to share with you.

I've got some smaller works in the downstairs sale as well. If you happen to be in the Glenwood Springs, CO area this week be sure to stop in!!

~ Pam

2 comments:

Nancy Goldman said...

These are both wonderful. The dog is my favorite because I'm a big dog fan.
I love the expression you gave the middle cat. He looks very annoyed. My cat used to always give me that look. Maybe that's why I'm a dog person now.

Cat-in-a-Box said...

Thanks Nancy!