Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I'm working on

I am working! Which is why I haven't been posting too much recently. Works-in-progress are really only fun to post after they are finished (but I am saving WIP shots of the current projects, so when they *are* done I can do a few play-by-play posts.

But just so you know I didn't fall in a coffee cup and drown, here's some sneak peaks of what's currently on the go in the studio....





And the painting for my first Desktopper Pet Portrait contest is underway! The winner will be announced on Tuesday and the painting will be posted. It's exciting! I absolutely loved reading the stories that came with each of the entries. And every single one of them was beautiful - they were all dogs this first month (though they don't have to be... cats, horses... heck, I could probably manage a gerbil if I had to... all are welcome!).

So check back in on Tuesday!

~ Pam

No comments: